C876.01 BT2TWIN INTERCOMUNICADOR PILOTO-PASAJERO MIDLAND
Midland BT2 Intercom is the dream of any motorist: it incorporates communication and entertainment in a single device. It can connect via Bluetooth to a mobile phone, a GPS navigator, a stereo MP3 player or to any other bluetooth device.
It also has an input that lets you connect via cable to a stereo or iPod/MP3 player or to a compatible PMR446 transceiver to establish a communication between a group of motorcycles.
By linking two Midland BT2 Intercom, it can be used as a driver/passenger wireless intercom system or for bike to bike communication up to 200 meters. The audio system with two stereo speakers can be connected to microphones with adjustable rod or wire, including both standard microphone types.
Used in combination with a mobile phone with built-in MP3 player and/or an MP3 player, the controls forward/REPLAY and PLAY/STOP can be managed directly from the BT2. With its large buttons, recognizable to the touch, major mobile telephone features can be easily and safely selected.The AGC provides automatic volume adjustment depending on background noise.
Midland BT2 Intercom is water resistant.Principal
- Bluetooth Version 2.0 Stereo (Headset / Handsfree / A2DP protocol)
- VOX to activate intercom communication and answer the telephone
- AGC Technology automatically adjusts volume according to noise- Private or shared telephone calls
- Manual controls for: activate the phone, intercom and cable connection
- Autonomy: 8h talk time Bluetooth connections
- With other BT2 for intercom functionality, either driver-passenger or motocycle-motorcycle up to 200m.
- Phones, GPS (Garmin Zumo and TomTom Rider 1 & 2), stereo MP3 player (A2DP protocol pro)
- PMR446 transceivers (with Bluetooth built-in or external) in group motorcycle communications via cable connections
- Stereo music player (iPod/MP3)
- PMR446 transceiver for communications bike to motorcycle group (the cable and PTT are available as an option)
Installation in the helmet:
- Compact and streamlined, the BT2 can be installed in two different ways: with a bi-adhesive or clip, both supplied.
- This is the only device on the market completely compatible with any type of helmet: jet, modular and full.
- Midland BT2 is upgradeable via USB for new software versions that may be released.
- 2 BT2, 2 audio kits with stereo speakers, 2 adjustable boom microphones with wire, 2 iPOD/MP3 stereo cables, dual load wall charger, 2 mounting kits for bi-adhesive mounting and clip mounting.
For more features, please see the attached images.
Price : 209,01 €
Retail Price (VAT include) : 252,90 €